Spring has definitely arrived in Wisconsin, and with that, spring cleaning. It was finally nice enough on Sunday for me to be outside and clean my poor, very dirty, very neglected Jeep. This is the first real cleaning of this car since we bought it last March. I started by washing...and I mean scrubbing...all four floor mats. I emptied the vehicle of all trash, Starbucks cups, old copies of music, water bottles and other detritus that had filled in all the nooks and crannies over the last 6 months. The windows were next as I Windexed all of them from the inside. I then vacuumed and washed down all the surfaces. Since I was overdue for an oil change, I hopped into my clutter-less car and drove on over to ScrubADub where they changed my oil, filled the fluids and completely changed the fluid in the rear differential. Earning a free car wash, I had to keep from bursting into song as I rode the conveyor belt of cleanliness through the wash. Now my car is shiny and clean and I love it! I ended the car spa day by giving my car a tattoo. My dear brother in law gave me this decal for my birthday and it was finally warm enough to apply it. (It's a Dr. Who thing...for those of you who are sadly missing out).
![]() |
| If only my Jeep really were bigger on the inside....or a time machine spaceship |

now your jeep can truely be a time machine. Granted, it will not be the real TARDIS, but one can only hope that someday the Doctor will sit in the passenger seat of your transportation device :)
ReplyDeleteKuddos and I approve! :D
I still have to watch that Dr. Who!
ReplyDelete